In this episode…
Practical techniques to create deeper intimacy
How to understand and communicate your needs more effectively (and why this is important)
How to translate judgements into empathy
Why learning to communicate more effectively is KEY to a thriving long-term romantic and sexual relationship
This episode is a MUST LISTEN for anyone who wants to have a thriving long-term relationship. Why? Because creating this kind of relationship takes a certain set of skills that 99.7% of people didn’t learn growing up. I certainly didn’t…
I’ve studied with Steve Torma for years, and practicing what I’ve learned from him has fundamentally changed EVERYTHING about my romantic and sexual relationships (and even my business, friendship and family relationships too).
Almost all of my close friends have studied with him, and some of my family has too. These tools are invaluable, and I’m excited for you to learn them.
IN THIS EPISODE & PAGE:
- The 3 important levels of intimacy
- How to translate judgements into empathy
- How to overcome the negativity bias
- How to understand you and your partners needs on a deeper level
- How to compassionately create boundaries
- Practical tools to create deeper relationships
- An intro to Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
- Critiques of Nonviolent Communication
- PDF Download of Intimacy Worksheets
- Some of the most valuable communication advice out there
*(These are resources Steve asked me to include in this page. They won’t make complete sense until after you’ve listened to the entire episode. So please do that first).
- Mutual Strategies Worksheet
- Compassionate Communication Wheel
- Needs & Requests Worksheet
- The 5 A’s of Intimacy – by David Richo
- Do As I Request Cards (Print this page and cut into cards to practice greater communication intentionality with your partner.
Learn With Steve:
- REALationship 101 (Steve’s Intro Class)
- Steve’s Full Schedule of Classes (Online & In-Person)
My Free Resources:
My Online Trainings:
- The Orgasmic Mastery Course
- Semen Retention Mastery
- Semen Retention Foundations
- The NEW Anal Sex Course
- Ecstatic Lovers Course
Connect with Taylor:
EPISODE MUSIC: “Pink Dolphins” (Numatic Remix) Written by: Tony Moss/Sunny Solwind/Shireen Jarrahian/David Brown Remixed by: Numatic
Want to Support This Podcast?
Share this podcast with your friends!
Leave a review on Apple or Spotify - it helps get this Podcast out there, AND it helps me know that you care. 🙂