When you choose to practice semen retention, you are choosing to…
1. Live for something greater.
2. Build your sexual energy and use it in every aspect of life.
3. Have an empowered, mind-blowingly amazing sex life.
4. Live in a way that is unbound by the limited beliefs society has given us.
The Backstory of Semen Retention
In Tantra, “Brahmacharya” is the practice of charging up your life through building your sexual energy, (rather than letting it go through energy leaks such as excessive ejaculation).
In Taoist Sexuality this has been called “Sexual Kung Fu” and “The Tao of Loving.” In other words, the art of sexual mastery.
In the west, the most commonly used term for these practices is “semen retention.”
To Ejaculate or Not to Ejaculate?
The term “semen retention” clearly implies that you retain your semen, and this is easier said than done.
What would happen if you had sex and didn’t ejaculate? You know that part of sex where you’re about to cum? Right before you go over that edge… THAT point… What if you paused there, took some deep breaths and slowed down for a bit?
Why would you want to do this?
Because there are greater realms of pleasure out there that feel waaaay better than any 7-second ejaculatory orgasm. Those greater realms of pleasure are real… I can tell you from first-hand experience… and entering those realms of pleasure will change every aspect of your life.
Benefits of Not Ejaculating During Sex
1. Greater Connection In Sexual Interactions
- When I let go of my attachment to ejaculation, I create room for non-goal-oriented sex, which has almost always brought my partner(s) and I closer
- Because I’m not hyper-focused on pleasure in my cock, I get more in tune with your partner’s pleasure, with their breath and their energy
- My partner doesn’t have to worry about me cumming, so she can be more present in her pleasure.
2. Greater Sexual Pleasure
- Beyond ejaculation is the realm of non-ejaculatory orgasms, heartgasms, nipplegasms, full body energygasms and lifegasms.
- The overall amount of physical pleasure goes up. Read my first-hand experience here: My First Tantric Orgasm.
- When choosing to go beyond ejaculation, I practice breathing and circulating energy and pleasure through my entire body, and that’s one thing that allows for unbelievable pleasure. A full guide for this will be coming soon, and you can sign up on my mailing list at the bottom of this page to be notified when it comes out.
3. Endless Sex
- If my partner and I complete sex without me ejaculating, 30 minutes after having sex I will still feel charged, and we can have sex again. Then sex again an hour later, then sex again 20 minutes later, then again before bed, then again in the morning…
- I experience no Orgasm Hangover (aka refractory period).
- My attraction for my partner doesn’t drop (especially important in long term relationships)
- If I don’t ejaculate and IF I integrate my sexual energy into my entire body, my overall levels of energy, vitality, inspiration and motivation for life will be way higher. INTEGRATION IS KEY!
4. More Money, Better Relationships and Better Health
- Going beyond ejaculation affects my ability to make money, my businesses, my physical health, my emotional health, my friendships and my relationships with my family. But How? You might ask…
- Brahmacharya is the practice of conserving and building your energy without ejaculating… AND it’s also a practice of noticing where your valuable life energy could be leaking from you. In life, there are all sorts of things that are analogous to ejaculation…
- Business: do I take the quick pleasure of finishing a client project to an acceptable level for them just to get the reward of a check, or do I go above and beyond and make their project amazing?
- Business: a helpful practice is to notice where an “energy leak” might be happening. Is there some part of my business that is drawing me down because I’m not passionate about it? Could I possibly subcontract this part of my business out so I don’t have to think about it?
- Friendships: do I have any friendships that are toxic that are consistently taking large amounts of my energy away from other things that are important to me? Either heal them or cut them out.
- Personal Life: do I have too many physical belongings? Is my house cluttered? Have I stretched myself too far in terms of a mortgage or rent? Do I regularly worry about the health of my car? Are there any areas of my personal life that constantly take more energy than they should? How can I amp up my performance in all areas of my life?
This practice has also helped me uplevel my sex & romantic life, my businesses (bringing in more financial abundance), my friendships and my family relationships too. It’s powerful, important work. It’s also simple to do, but simple doesn’t mean easy.
How do you do this?
That’s a damn good question. It starts by shifting your mindset… by creating a belief that something different is possible.
Over the next few months I’m going to share more about this, and by the summer of 2019, there’ll be a full course available!
This is going to be a course that will combine the best of Tantric & Taoist Sexuality practices with the best of modern research and self-directed neuroplasticity. All of the good stuff that has helped me have consistent, amazing sexual experiences while being able to last as long as I want in bed.
Thoughts & Questions?
Is there anything on your mind? Anything helpful for you in this article? If so, I’d love to hear from you from a comment below this post.
Thank you for being here, and for doing your work!